It’s always fascinating to trey and find out the net worth of the richest individuals, forbes does a good job at uncovering the wealth of the richest businessmen and elite from around the world. Surely Forbes doesn’t get all the richest people as they are probably not known to the public.
Here is the Forbes 2011 ranking of the top 10:
1. Carlos Slim (from Mexico) – $74 billion, telecommunications
Definitely a corrupt fellow from mexico, he might as well be president to mexico as well because he has his hands deep in everyones pockets.
2. Bill Gates (from USA) – $56 billion, Microsoft
Computer nerd from Seattle Washington, Bill still is up there as one of the richest, he’s smart and frugal with his money.
3. Warren Buffett (from USA) – $50 billion, Berkshire Hathaway
Buffet a solid investor, follows the fundamentals and keeps building up his net worth one year at a time.
4. Bernard Arnault (from France) – $41 billion, LVMH
5. Larry Ellison (from USA) – $39.5 billion, Oracle Corp
6. Lakshmi Mittal (from India) – $31.1 billion, steel
7. Amancio Ortega (from Spain) – $31 billion, retail
8. Eike Batista (from Brazil) – $30 billion, mining, oil
9. Mukesh Ambani (from India) – $27 billion, petrochemicals, oil and gas
10. Christy Walton & family (from USA) – $26.5 billion, Wal-Mart